Sites & Rates
The Small Print
Camping at Mussel Beach Campground is a true wilderness experience so please bear in mind:
- We can accommodate RV’s up to 30 feet in length
- There is no electricity on the property so we are unable to offer hook ups
- We do not have a sanidump for RV’s black/gray water will have to be taken out with you
- There is no running water so you will need to bring your own drinking water
- Rain water is collected in large tanks and is available for use as wash water
- Propane heated hot water showers are available at a nominal cost
- We have pit and compost toilets but no flushing ones
- Garbage must be taken away with you when you leave.(pack in / pack out policy)
- Glass bottles should not be brought into the camp site as they are an environmental hazard and heavy to transport
- Firewood is available for sale
- Car top boats may be launched from the shoreline but we have no boat ramp or facilities for larger boats
- We only except cash or credit card, no debit cards
- Check in time is between 2pm-9pm (no late check ins allowed)
- pets are no longer allowed except for our long term seasonal and yearly campers
Reservation and Cancellation Policy
Check-In : 02:00 PM- 9PM ( no late check ins allowed)
Check-Out : 11:00 AM
Cancellation Policies :
To qualify for a cancellation refund we must receive notification 7 DAYS OR MORE PRIOR TO YOUR FIRST NIGHT RESERVED. All cancellations require notice by email only. No cancellations are accepted by PHONE or FAX! If we do not receive notice, or if the notice is received within 7 days, the full cost or deposit is non-refundable. Notification of cancellation provided 7 days or more prior to the first night reserved results in a $30.00 service charge for each individual site booked. Please send cancellation notification to: email@example.com
To qualify for a date change we must receive notification 7 DAYS OR MORE PRIOR TO YOUR FIRST NIGHT RESERVED. All date changes require notice by email only. No date changes are accepted by PHONE or FAX! Notification of date change provided 7 days or more prior to the first night reserved results in a $15.00 service charge. Please send date change notification to: firstname.lastname@example.org Date changes can only be made for the same year that the reservation was originally made for.
Terms and Conditions
Reservations: Advanced reservations are to be booked by email only, we require 1 to 2 night stays to be paid in full and to be paid at time of booking. Stays of 3 nights or longer , a 2 night deposit is required and the outstanding balances of your stay will be due upon check-in and are non-refundable. There are no refunds for early check outs . We require a credit card to be provided at time of check in.
To make a reservation please fill out the online reservation form and send via email. If there is availability for the dates requested we will forward you via email a secure online invoice to be paid. As soon as payment is received we will forward you an email confirmation with in 48 hours.
Rates are based on one vehicle and 4 people per campsite (exception made for extra children under 16). There is a charge of $10.00 for extra per person per night. Maximum of 5 persons per site, some exceptions are made for families. Only one vehicle is permitted per campsite. Additional vehicles/trailers/boats can be parked on site for $5/day, and ONLY, if they fit in the campsite. We do have some extra overflow parking if prior arrangements are made.
A full list of Campsite rules and regulations can be found here