Sites & Rates
Find the rate for your campsite, hut or glamping cabin. Please note that daily camping will not be available for 2021.
Hot showers are available for $3 per shower Dogs ~ Due to the wild life we no longer allow dogs except for our long term campers. Firewood is available for sale ~ please ask at the campground office Campsites must be left clean and clear of all garbage on departure. Dirty site cleanup is charged at $30 per hour to your credit card.
Mussel Beach Site Map
Take a look at our campground map and chose your preferred site for your tent, RV or camping cabin.
Depending on availability at the time of booking, we’ll do our best to allocate the site you request.
The Small Print
Camping at Mussel Beach Campground is a true wilderness experience so please bear in mind:
- We can accommodate RV’s up to 30 feet in length
- There is no electricity on the property so we are unable to offer hook ups
- We do not have a sanidump for RV’s black/gray water will have to be taken out with you
- There is no running water so you will need to bring your own drinking water
- Rain water is collected in large tanks and is available for use as wash water
- Propane heated hot water showers are available at a nominal cost
- We have pit and compost toilets but no flushing ones
- Garbage must be taken away with you when you leave (pack in / pack out policy).
- Glass bottles should not be brought into the camp site as they are an environmental hazard and heavy to transport
- Firewood is available for sale
- Car top boats may be launched from the shoreline but we have no boat ramp or facilities for larger boats
- We only except cash or credit card, no debit cards
- Check in time is between 2pm-9pm (no late check ins allowed)
- Pets are no longer allowed except for our long term seasonal and yearly campers
A full list of Campsite rules and regulations can be found here
CAMP AT MUSSEL BEACH CAMPGROUND
Send Us a Booking Enquiry
Daily camping will no longer be offered for 2021. If you are interested in a seasonal site you may email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are unable to accept telephone bookings for campsites.
Glamping huts can be booked directly with Airbnb by following the button links opposite.