Sites & Rates
Find the rate for your seasonal campsite, hut or glamping cabin. Please note that daily camping will not be available for 2021.
Our mini cabins sleep 2 or 4 people. Theses will shortly be available to book on AirBnB – look out for more details coming soon.
Seasonal rates are available on selected sites. The season runs from May Long weekend to September Long weekend. Rates are for the whole season and must be paid in full on arrival. The rates are based on 1 RV per site. Forest sites $900 (plus tax) Private waterfront sites $1500~$2000 (plus tax). Rental includes the price of the lot, use of our pit toilets and access to our sani-dump (we do not have any hook-ups). Showers are available for $3. Water deliveries can also be arranged for a small fee. For more information and to check availability, please email us.
Mussel Beach Site Map
Take a look at our Mussel Beach map and chose your preferred site for your seasonal campsite or glamping hut. We no longer offer daily campsites and will be updating our map shortly to remove them.
Depending on availability at the time of booking, we’ll do our best to allocate the site you request.
The Small Print
Wilderness Glamping at the Mussel Beach Private Getaway
Glamping at Mussel Beach is a true wilderness experience so please bear in mind:
- We can accommodate RV’s up to 30 feet in length
- There is no electricity on the property so we are unable to offer hook ups
- We do have a sanidump for our seasonal campers (a portable sani tote will be needed). We do provide clean pit toilets.
- There is no running water so you will need to bring your own drinking water
- Rainwater is collected in large tanks and is available for use as wash water
- Propane heated hot water showers are available at a nominal cost
- We have pit and compost toilets but no flushing ones
- Garbage must be taken away with you when you leave (pack in / pack out policy).
- Glass bottles should not be brought into the camp site as they are an environmental hazard and heavy to transport
- Firewood is available for sale for glampers only
- Car top boats may be launched from the shoreline but we have no boat ramp or facilities for larger boats
- We only except cash or credit card, no debit cards
- Check in time is between 4pm-8pm (no late check ins allowed)
- Pets are not permitted in glamping units. Pets are allowed for our long term seasonal (not including their guests) and yearly campers only and must be on leash.
A full list of our rules and regulations can be found here
STAY AT MUSSEL BEACH PRIVATE GETAWAY
Enquire About a Seasonal Site
Daily camping will no longer be offered for 2021. If you are interested in a seasonal site you may email us directly at email@example.com.
Glamping huts can be booked directly with Airbnb by following the button links opposite.